Thursday, May 8, 2008

Appetizers

Do you ever hear someone say something and immediately in your mind goes 'wow, I have to digest that some more. There's great stuff there'. So I have noted a few items that have stopped me in my tracks the last two weeks. Take a read and let them simmer and rumble around in your spirit for a bit.
  • When folks give up on you, He will wait for you. Pastor Ted Roberts
  • Preach the gospel always, and when necessary use words. St Francis of Assisi
  • Everybody in the world understands what Jesus was teaching, except for Christians Gandhi
  • We're never as right as we think we are; we're never as wrong as we think we are. Tony Campolo
  • I can see how you would want to do a ministry that is fun, not a ministry that is such hard work. Bruce N

Each of those spoke (and is still speaking, rather loudly I might add) to me the last two weeks. The gem by Bruce is the catalyst for my blog tonight, but its still stewing around in me! Check back later.....

No comments: